Our guests wrote us the following about Haus Antonius Lilie:
Location is perfect! Is secluded in the forest on the mountains. Very clean and typical Austrian apartment. Cozy with your back against the warm stove :))) lovely! Recommendations: The Grossglockner glacier (15-20 min drive from the apartment), town of Lienz 45min Heiligenblut (great supermarkets!), Continue driving to town Cortina Dolomites (IT) 2.5 hours of Heiligenblut. The town itself is not that great, but the mountains are really special.Olena, Couple, Netherlands
- A great, cozy place, hidden in the forest, surrounded by mountains and breathtaking sceneries. A spacious, clean apartment, decorated in a beautiful traditional style, well equipped with everything you need for a great stay. The staff was helpful and very, very kind.
- With two families had a great holiday in Haus Antonius Lilie. They are pretty big and cozy apartments, where space was enough for two families of old and new to enjoy dinner. The snow in the ski area was very good, so we all have wonderful skiing holiday. We will gladly return next year.
- Very spacious and nice apartments, ideal location for winter sports and hiking.
- We found it a nice location, nice and clean apartments and very nice that there are any questions on-site support of a hostess who always there for you.
- Beautiful, quiet location on the forested mountains with great views, quiet and yet near the center of Heiligenblut.